5/19/09

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Game Review


Calamity Trigger BlazBlue is a new fighting game for PS3 and Xbox 360 should be released in June, 2009. Those responsible for this new game are the same as those that are behind the Guilty Gear series. I loved the series and is based on fragments of BlazBlue Calamity Trigger, I think I love this game too. The new game features a guard meter that is used as a shield from amunitions of your opponents. The most widely used, especially since the guard of a meter will be exhausted. When the guard turns 0 meters which would have that effect. Thus, while the fight, you should not use the shield than it should. If you do not use it for a while 'time, will be recharged. Calamity Trigger BlazBlue is set in a futuristic setting. You're supposed to defend the world from extinction because it is controlled by different types of bad characters.

One thing I like about this new fighting game is the soundtrack. The composer of the sountrack is Ishiwatari, the same composer for the Guilty Gear XX OST. I have heard that have already released the soundtrack of BlazBlue and I can not wait to take my copy. The only downside that I noticed is that this has only 12 characters. I do not know if history is as rich precedessors. Although it is still possible to select the character you want and fighting style that is comfortable, but there are too many choices.

For more information, consult the other Blazblue Calamity Trigger reviews.

Erika Ayala works part-time for a revision of the consumer

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Erika_Ayala

No comments:

RSS Search Add to My Yahoo!