7/12/09

Killerguides Aion Leveling & Strategy Guide Review


If you're a fan like me AION, no doubt you are leveling the same way I used to: slowly. Although I have had many experiences of other games MMORPG, AION was unlike most of them for me was a great and unknown new world for which I have not had much patience or time to explore. Fortunately, that changed shortly after I discovered that this great strategy guide AION.

The strategy AION Unofficial Guide was written by one of the authors on a famous site MMORPG guides. It is renowned for the publication of guides for all the amazing types of games, and fortunately, someone there is a big fan AION and wrote this amazing guide. I was mostly interested in leveling guide, and soon discovered it is really good. All the missions are covered in detail and explained why I had to find the information anywhere else, and even if I found a couple of errors does not matter, because it was fixed in an update that came only a couple of days more late. As such a dynamic game with new products added at any time, it's good to have a constantly updated guide that includes the latest changes.

In addition to leveling guide found inside, is also more equipment that guides a guide, the list more or less all equipment in the game and ranking for each class, a guide that shows you kinah some really cool tips and tricks for make kinah in AION, as few other guides, most of the professions is a great guide, stigma and class guides guide. There are a lot of information for each player, regardless of their style of play and choice of class, since everything is covered. I like the guide kinah most, as the hatred of the endless grinding monsters for money - even if there is an abundance of breeding sites in order to maximize profits in this way too.

I was really surprised by the quality of this AION guide and I do not trade for anything. It helped me learn the game much faster and to optimize my character with the best equipment and skills in a few weeks of random play. E 'a valuable resource for every player and you should always have with you when you enter the world of AION.

For more information and download the Guide Killerguides AION, and learn more about other guides on this web site AION Reviews Guide.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nick_K

No comments:

RSS Search Add to My Yahoo!