6/11/09

Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper

Sherlock Holmes is why I am interested in detective stories, because I used to read all the Nancy Drew books when I was a child, and why even look like anime Detective Conan. Holmes is an addiction for me, and everything about him. That's why when I heard that Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper be released this month, I almost flipped because of excitement.

Those who are concerned about the detective usually are amazed at its most terrifying investigation involving more horrific serial killer in history in England: Jack The Ripper.

With all the movies, series, stories, documentaries, and whatnot on both Sherlock and Jack The Ripper, the game with the two is going to be awesome! I can not express how I feel strongly about this game, because there is just too much emotion.

In this game, is obtained by an investigator, and you come to examine the series of murders by a terrible man who is hiding behind the nickname of Jack The Ripper. Come and go around Whitechapel in the dark streets and alleys and find clues on every block murder.

The game is dark, exciting, terrifying in places, but it is absolutely, totally rocks. Not to mention Sherlock looks Bad Ass than the previous games feauturing him. I'm going to be biased here because this is definitely my favorite, no questions asked. The screenshots released for Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper were also significant. The environment, the clues, the graphics are of two inches.

For more information, consult the other Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper reviews of video games.

Erika Ayala works part-time for a revision of the consumer.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Erika_Ayala

No comments:

RSS Search Add to My Yahoo!