4/5/08

Xbox DVD - Xbox 360 Hd DVD and Xbox Games


First, I'll like to say the 360 HD DVD player in the Xbox 360 is great, I love it, needless to say, the Xbox 360 games are great. "Seeing is believing" they say, and what I've seen and heard of the Xbox 360 is fantastic!

Click Here - All XBox 360 Downloads
There are some great games out there for the 360, good quality games displayed on a nice monitor really lets you appreciate the visual effects. Compared to the 360 HD DVD player, Dell's 50" screens are 720p/1080i 1368x768 resolution, and not like the new 1080p 1920x1080 that's out now.

The KING KONG 360 HD DVD movie didn't seem to be HD or 6x better than a regular DVD movie compared to the xbox 360 HD DVD player. I was disappointed when I first viewed the KING KONG 360 HD DVD disc that is included. I was so sad that I was prepared to return it to Amazon, but then I changed the screen on the xbox360 HD DVD (which I hadn't done since I bought the DELL 2yrs ago with the ARIA DVD) the 360 HD DVD movie simply 'came to life!'

The 360 HD DVD has beautiful colors, detail images in the shadows,real blacks and a 'film like' appearance to the whole 360 HD DVD . I've seen KING KONG on regular DVD and it was nice, but this Xbox 360 HD DVD Player does something to the 'feel' of the movie detail, for example: in the 'T-REX battle,facing the last beast, I could see KONG clearly (360 HD DVD) "BITE the TONGUE" of the T-REX and ripped it out of its MOUTH!.

I missed that split second detail in my regular DVD player, but not in the 360 HD DVD player. You'd better get some good xbox 360 downloads.

This player does what HD should do... blow you away with detail and presentation, the 360 HD DVD players great. The mpeg 4(AVC-H.264)/VC-1/codec is in full glory in 360 HD DVD. But so is Blu-ray, now that they too are adopting the more modern compressing codes and correcting their earlier players (firmware:Genesis chip disable/Samsung BDP1000) / movie releases (old mpeg2) along the way. Finally, the Xbox 360 HD DVD Player is a great add-on for the 360 console, the answer to the Blu-ray PS3. Buy it!
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/electronics-articles/xbox-dvd-xbox-360-hd-dvd-and-xbox-games-217289.html

No comments:

RSS Search Add to My Yahoo!