7/8/09

Copy Your Favorite Game and Stop Spending Money on Originals


Many kids love to play video games. I see that here and everywhere, from school to school. At first I thought that so many college students who choose to spend money on video games and sit around them and play. But when I enter the dormitories, it is very often that I see people playing Halo, Guitar Hero, or many other games. And why not? After a day, there is nothing wrong to sit back and enjoy your favorite game.

The problem with video games, at least for me personally, it is not if people spend too much time to play, but if you spend too much money for them. I have friends who are very unorganized and do not take care of their video games and all game platforms. Friends who walk around games, and when it gets scratched or no longer works, simply run to the store to buy a new one. Nothing bad, but not everyone has the time or money to throw the same game over and over again.

This happened to me several times if. I had my favorite games scratched and no longer worked. I had no other alternative to buying new. Well I grew sick and tired of and I did find a way around it.

I simply take the original game and a copy of it. You may wonder how, considering that most games are labels of protection that does not allow you to make copies. However, with the help of a 'Copy any game' software are able to make copies of virtually any video game. I simply copy the original game on a blank CD, and save the original.

Learn here how to copy almost any game from any platform on a blank CD and keep the original intact.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Andrei_Ilie

No comments:

RSS Search Add to My Yahoo!