6/3/09

Xbox Game Copy Software

Damn, you want to know how many games for Xbox 360 that I have damaged, scratched, lost or paid more than coffee? Far too many. You've probably got similar stories to mine, and probably much better. Well, fear not.

I worked in a way to protect my original Xbox games, while still having access to play them.

Make Up Top Legal Copies:

Now this may seem fairly obvious thing to do, but I have always seen this question in the forum after forum and see how I am going to do. At this point, I even go to say that the making of copies of xbox games or any copyrighted material for distribution and sale is illegal and will not tolerate that any way. So if you're trying to do that this item is not for you.

A lot of people think that may include a copy of their favorite game software into their car and start making copies of it. I'm afraid you can not do that Sonny. You're gonna need

Checklist:

1. DVD burner (which can be internal or external, is really does not matter)

2nd Some burning software DVD to play.

Once these two vital pieces of kit you're good to go.

Now, just follow these instructions and not go wrong. I'm going to see how this is easy.

The Steps

1. Insert the original DVD disc tray.

2nd Follow the onscreen instructions to burn the image on your hard disk. This includes the entire contents of the disc and, in turn, prepares the image to be copied.

3rd Once your done, take the original disc and insert your blank DVD disc.

4th Again, follow the instructions and burning.

Here's how easy it is to make legal copies of your Xbox games. Now I do not need to eat my hat!

Find out how to copy Xbox 360 games in minutes, not days and keep up with the so called guru's who want to maintain this privileged information to themselves to visit Get Access. Denzil Author Chen is a great player and wants to level the playing field for all to http://www.squidoo.com/copyboxgames

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denzel_Chen

No comments:

RSS Search Add to My Yahoo!